God, I don't know where the time is going, but it's going too quickly!! Aiya! I just got home!
But I am drawing a lot, or at least doodling. More like I'm spending my days with my family and work and drawing if I feel like it before I go to bed. But that's what summer's sort of about I guess! I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life, but I'm doing it with some old and new friends which makes it a lot easier. So, thanks to all of you who are reading this. Even if I don't name you, I want you to know I appreciate every message and kind word you have to give.
I wish you all the best.
Tagged GothicRift Rules:1.You must post these rules.2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.4. Chose 10 people and put their icon in your journal.5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.6. No tag-backs.7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make up journal entry!
10 Facts1. I got into a car crash and it was (somehow) not my fault.2. I have been to China twice3. I love drawing during evening thunderstorms,4. I dance anywhere (waiting in line, in my room, in public, down hallways)5. I hate big dogs. small dogs are where it's at. Corgis, Shit tzus and Lhaso Apsos.6. My favorite candies I can never say no to include: circus peanuts, swedish fish, and candy corn.7. I listen to the music in a movie to determine if I like it anymore8. I hate CGI with the burning passion of a thousand suns. 9. My biggest wish is to meet Hayao Miyazaki.10.I can't draw animals to save my life... =____="
Questions to answer:
1. I play Trouble with my little sister and some card games at school with friends. Otherwise, no video games since Pokemon. And of course roleplaying games!!
2. I use pencils, erasers and coloured prisma pencils to draw. starting to get into the digital stuff with paint.net, and gimp.
3. I do not sleep with plushies, but I cover my bed with plushies and pillows during the day.
4. Oooooh..... oh.... a throw up between Lulu my fox girl and Garnet, my succubus with the southern drawl. They're such fun characters to play as and to draw~
5. Lemonade yellow is my favorite colour because it reminds me of my childhood with my grandparents and really just makes me happy in the simplest way.
6. I am going to type like hell a beautiful response to a roleplay to guardian-of-moon and then pick up my family from camp and work then draw like hell.
7. I love me some Angry Orchard Cider for alcohol. but nonalcoholic drink would be vanilla coke for sure.
8. I... have done many a picture I will regret. And I will never show them to anyone.
9. ... Zigzagoon. Because it reminds me of my four little tailwaggers~
10. I loved Nova Scotia. It was quiet, scenic and the music was so wonderful! Not to mention the sea food!!! Otherwise... I do keep coming back to Erie for a reason!
1. If you could grant a wish, who would you give it to?
2. Do you prefer the evening or morning and why?
3. Tea or coffee?
4. If you could have someone direct your life, who would it be? (choose wisely~)
5. In the event of a zombie apocolypse, what would be three things that you would for sure bring with you that did not involve bashing in the undead's skulls for survival? Or would you even survive the first wave?
6. What is your opinion of the 'big bang'?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What is your ideal date night like?
9. If you could time travel, where would you go, and would you use the return pass to come back home?
10. What is your take on Chris Pratt?
I tag:guardian-of-moon EmeraldTear
Any new friends who wish to indulge~
So pretty much I am going to be leaving for the Summer. I will do my best to check everything here on my phone, but unless it is digital business (pixels or palettes) then I won't be posting much until I get back to school in August/September-ish time.
If you would like to commission something from me, my commissions are always open, and can be accessed by the link at the top of this journal or at the link here >>>> Commission Information
The 100 palette challenge, if you would like to help me with this and get a picture of your character for free, then please check out my journal here>>>> 100 Palette Challenge/Free Art
I will be sure to update this as often as I can so you all know what you can and cannot have~.
I will also be doing digital adoptables. So if you would like to commission a custom or any others please also check out the link to my adoptable account at the top of the page! Or at the link here >>>> Throp-Adopts
If you would like to rp with me at any point in time in the summer please send me a note with which of my characters you would like to rp with and what sort of setting you want (I'm honestly fine with most anything)